Our amazing new, gold award winning Wipeezee® XL Coverall bib covers baby's arms, body and the highchair table, keeping both perfectly clean during messy mealtimes! Food and drinks are safely caught in the 'pocket' recess between the child's front and the highchair table; ideal for self-feeding and baby-led weaning. After use, everything can be wiped off for a sparkly clean finish, ready for the next meal!
The unique design of Bibetta's XL Coverall means it fits most highchairs. Simply slide the underside 'pocket' over the front edge of your highchair and then tuck the middle part of the bib down in front of your child's tummy to catch lots of yummy food! The bib is supplied with two elastic straps which can be attached to a selection of hook and loop tabs on the sides of the bib and then attached to the legs or around the back of your highchair to keep it securely in place, (ensure the straps do not touch your child's limbs or body).
- Made out of Bibetta's exclusive Wipeezee® 100% wipe-clean material (polyester with a smooth polyurethane top layer).
- More relaxed mealtimes by making it easy to clean up afterwards.
- 100% waterproof, 100% wipe-cleanable and machine washable
- The bib covers the child, their lap and highchair or legs for maximum protection
- If not using the tray on a highchair the pocket can be flipped out to catch dropped food
- Two elastic straps supplied and bib has six hook and loop tabs underneath to fix to any highchair and the configuration of your choice
- Ideal for baby led weaning and messy play
- Fun and engaging fruit characters design
- Perfect for travel - can be rolled or folded up to fit into changing bags when out and about.
- Long lasting durable product.
Width (at the widest point): 64cm
VIDEO AVAILABLE; see tab below:
See how easy it is keep the mess at bay whilst toddlers are eating with our XL Coverall Bib. Simple to put on. Keep both your child and highchair covered and clean. Quick to take off, wipe clean and the bib is ready for the next meal.
Bibetta's Wipe...See how easy it is keep the mess at bay whilst toddlers are ea...